Sunday, November 30, 2008

*Panic mode Activated.*

Note:Added pics. 30 November 2008.

People always say 'rain rain go away, come again some other day.' Yes, we don't want rain, but we can't make it go away. It's in the hands of God right.

Well, it's well known that Kubang Kerian is one of the highest places in Kota Bharu.
But bad news. My house is flooded too.
Note: My house is in Kubang Kerian.
That's why it's like "WALAO FIRST TIME IN THIS DECADE FLOOD IN KUBANG KERIAN!"
My dog is flooded too, I mean, my dog's cage.
It's so bad that half his legs are submerged. I mean, 1/4th of his legs.

But he's still so cute.


Really cute.

Rain makes us moody, really moody.
1. Going out + people tumpang. (I'm not moody with this de, some people.)
2. Cannot smell my dog.
3. It makes you jealous when your parents always say "Last time ah, we always play in the rain de."
4. Yet you can't play in the rain, 'cos there's acid rain, melamine and all kinds of stuff.
5. It's so annoying to walk in water that flows from the drain. Uber dirty and disgusting.

Anyway, it's time to help dad in his clinic. Gotta pindah everything out and burn all his medicine.

RAIN~

Added:
Jocky REALLY loves everything. He's such a dog that cherishes life =) Aww. Anyway he fights with bites umbrellas. Ella, ella, ella, Jocky and the umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, it was serious!


Still so cute =D.


Sex drives really damages!

Note: The moment we prayed, the water stopped rising immediately. Praise God!

No comments: