Monday, October 5, 2009

Yay for The Vampire Diaries!

Ok, so I really love The Vampire Diaries. It's made into TV Series now! I've watched 4 episodes so far, and they're really great. Woohoo. Even Damon (vampire) bombarded Twilight lor.

Damon: What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped.

Caroline: You've got to read the first book first. It won't make sense if you don't.

Damon: Ooh, I miss Anne Rice. She was so on it.

Caroline: How come you don't sparkle?

Damon: Because I live in the real world where vampires burn in the sun.

Later on in the scene, Damon said, "This book by the way has it all wrong."


I LOLed when he said that loh, seriously. Damn good show! If you're thinking that The Vampire Diaries is a ripoff of Twilight, please let me remind you that The Vampire Diaries was written more than a decade before Twilight. (:

Go watch! Or better yet, read the books before you watch!


Some pics:

Ignore the Twilight photo.


Elena and her brother, Jeremy.


Nice hairrrrr.


Gosh. I'm so childish.

No comments: