Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yay! SPM is officially over. (Officially 'cause I've been giving myself holidays before the Chinese papers started) The reason I've never updated for such a long time is because I find it difficult to post short posts like some people do. It's weird for me, but I shall get used to it right now!

So next year I'm going to take SAM in Taylor's! It's going to be an exciting journey for me as I'm leaving home! Wooooooooo.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll be going to KL. And on Wednesday I'll be traveling in Taipei with my family. :D Oh and there won't be photos in my blog anymore, as I'll be uploading them all into my Facebook profile.

1 comment:

L.Hsien said...

Lol. Excited to leave home ? hmmm ... i guess u will miss home till cry . haha !
by the way how was spm ? when SAM starting ? jan ?