Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Evil Girl.

Woah I forgot to say this. Yesterday Yumi crazily bit my elbow, it was a sharp knock and my whole hand didn't just go numb! I felt heat in my arm. Totally hot heat LUOL. It was like (Twilight) Bella being bitten by the mad vampire and the venom burns her in her blood >_>.


LOL is the best medicine.

A blonde goes to a doctor because both of her ears are burnt. “'Sit down and tell me how it happened,” says the doctor.
“Well,I was ironing my clothes when I received a call and instead of picking the phone I picked up the iron and burnt my ear.”
“'But that's one ear - what about the other?”
“The guy called again!”

Currently listening to: Lydia, Fly Away, Wo Men De Ai, everything from F.I.R.!

Ok first things first. Happy belated birthday to Meng Liang! I was so lazy busy I didn’t have the time to update woosh.

The best birthday picture ever:
DSC00304
Not really best, ‘cause there’s another one where Jeon made a super funny face! LUOL! (Laugh uber out loud!) Oh and Meng Liang is the one on the left k. Zzz.

For more photos, go to Siew's blog.

Ohohoh! I’ve been dreaming of getting a nice camera, ‘cause I blog mar. And I kinda like photography. So now half of my dream comes true.

Goodbye 3.2 Megapixels.
P1000681

Hello sexy 12 Megapixels.

DSC00309

(Er, please don’t think that I wanna show off or what, it’s my blog so I write what I want right..)

So my dad bought this camera some time ago when it was on discount. Woohoo, it’s beautiful! And powderful powerful.

It can even capture images of what is on TV.P1000768

Unlike my handphone…
DSC00313
Well at least Popeye is still happy :D.

I’m so happy I camwhore everywhere but I don’t take pictures of myself. You call me ugly, I call myself expensive zz.

Kitchen table:
P1000760

Fridge:
P1000761
I took this photo 4metres away!

Pavilion:
P1000766

Garden:
P1000767

Super happy! Thanks to my dad a lotttttttt. It’s mine already, right? Wooh.

Ok the evil girl comes in now.
No, not my maid.

P1000713
What … …… DO YOU WANT? (Like in the movies LUOL.)

P1000683
Hmmmmmmmmmm???? (This photo isn’t edited, she really has clean nostrils hmm.)

P1000716
Wooh.

P1000715
She snorts? LUOL!

P1000690
Lurvely sis and bro :D. Wrong wrong. Lovely bro and er .. sis.

P1000695
KFC for lunch!

P1000696
Kissable.

P1000699
Drinkable.

P1000704
Cuteable.

Ok my sis and I helped our dad to clean the rubbish outside his clinic. Or else we pay RM500. It’s not our fault that it’s dirty also, the people out there simply throw what, so it’s not that my dad’s clinic is dirty ah.

P1000705
Puurfect for Moral Project. Well not really, we have to show our faeces faces.

P1000706
Cute insects flying here and there.

Anyway for your info, my sis allowed me to upload these photos of her here. So don’t worry lah. I won’t simply upload people’s pics, cause you have to pay for it.

I’m going to have fun in Scout Camp this coming Tuesday :D. Happy times coming, I sense. Gonna bring lots of food, ‘cause it’s my last year to enjoy a camp! Woohooooooooooo. But I don’t think I wanna bring my camera and handphone. Too lazy to take care of them.

Proverbs 11:2
When pride comes, then comes shame,
but with the humble is wisdom.

No comments: