Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tag?

LOL is the best medicine.

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?"
In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something."
Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"
The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

Currently listening to: Dai Wo Zou by Rainie Yang.

Ok I was tagged by Boon Siew. Here I’m supposed to er..

  1. Go to MY photos folder in your computer.
  2. Go to the 6th folder of MY folders.
  3. Go to the 6th photo on that 6th folder.
  4. Put the picture on MY blog and also the description of it.
  5. Invite 6 friends to join the challenge.
  6. Link them into MY blog to let them know they have been challenged.

Gah, the 6th photo in my 6th picture folder is a photo showing the skinny Yumi.
I call this skinny:

DSC00247 

Hah, her body shape is even better than most of the people out there!

Ok habis description. Nothing new lar, ‘cause the last post was about her bath already mar.

Ok let me tag people now. This is the fun part because only 1 out of 6 would bother this tag.

1. Bethany

2.Teck Wei (Double tag, since Boon Siew has already tagged him liao –_-)

3.Boon Siew (I tag you back since there’s no rule that says I can’t right? LOL)

4. Heng Yan

5. Irin

6. Mun Khea

Ok go post something about this tagging thing lor.

We, I mean kakak and Vivien made clothes for Yumi.

Kakak’s:

DSC00285

 

Vivien’s:

DSC00288

 

Kakak’s creation is nicer la, some more can put the tail there.

Vivien’s too cute already. Cute dao big head small chest big ass.

And then Yumi isn’t afraid of Jocky at all lor. Siao de, still go smell him smell here and there and everywhere. Jocky also smell her one la.

The process of smelling:

DSC00298

 

And then this evening Yumi vomitted. Something like fish curry came out. Too disgusting for me to take pictures (was lazy actually LOL). Maybe her stomach was upset ‘cause we kept on hugging her, but her last meal was at 10am wor. So kakak and Vivien concluded that Yumi is pregnant.

HAHA only about 4 months old and she’s pregnant. Super siao, I don’t believe.

And then don’t think only puppies have training sessions, even I have to learn to scoop dog shit. I mean I know how to scoop la, but that day very funny de.

My dad asked me to scoop Jocky’s droppings (droppings sound like small shit –_-). He said I had to scoop the shit quickly, so quickly that the shit will stay in that er, scooper lo.

DSC00284 

I scooped till the shit broke into half LOLLL.

And I couldn’t resist the temptation to take pics of it. Like so siao la, the shit broke into half! And then I managed to scoop it after that lo.

 

Just now I went to Nirwana market. Now they sell this:

DSC00295

Sip-ahh milk flavouring straws. It’s so cute I bought it. RM3.50 for 5 pieces. Aiya I know it’s wasting but I wanted to try mar.

DSC00294

So the straw has chocolate beans inside them. It’s like this:sipahh_straws

Super fun right!? But I’ll never buy them anymore la.

1. They look too childish.

2. They cost too much.

3. It’s much better to buy chocolate milk / banana milk / strawberry milk directly. No need to sip blow sip blow and squeeze the ‘beads’ till they mix with the milk.

 

BUT it’s fun la. Everyone loves to sip and blow like crazy especially when drinking gas drinks, but this is even more fun ‘cause it’s milk.

Now I’m getting back my time already. But I have to prepare for the next exam :D. Congratulations to those who scored well in STPM yeahhh.

 

Matthew 6:33
Seek ye the kingdom of God and His righteousness
and all this shall be added unto You

No comments: