Friday, October 10, 2008

Sweet 16~

YAYA TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY.

Alot of sms-es and comments in Friendster. I love you all!
Well.. I'm 16 already alright. Time to grow up and be MATURED? NO.
I will still enjoy as much as possible. Do crazy things. LOL in class like mad. Play like mad.
My childhood ain't over, buddies! The message I love the most (coz mum went out earlier)

Mum: You are my special gift from God. With you I did not miss out any ingredient because you turn out right in every way. Blessed birthday, darling number one.

Years have passed and I'm still darling no. 1. LOL.

Breakfast at:

BEEF NOODLES ROCK.

My first cake:



The Youth group from church.


With the girls.


OUT OF TOPIC
Physics is fun!

As if he does not wear seatbelt. The formation and steps to fall down are as shown.


This girl looks like SO VERY CALM. (Lift is falling)

No comments: