Friday, February 13, 2009

Jet Lag!

Currently listening to: If I Were A Boy by Beyonce!

LOL is the best medicine.
A blonde was walking along, when she looked up to observe a bird flying overhead. Suddenly, the bird drops a load when it was directly over her. The blonde says,
1. "Good thing I had my mouth open, or that would've hit me right in the face!!!"
2. "Good thing that cows don't fly."

Yumi rocks! Bathed her just now and suddenly her rope got loose and then she ran around like a big headed skeleton zz.

She has bak hu hair.


Rabbit Wolfy ears.


Human eyes.



And also sharks' teeth. Very very sharp and she's like, so cute! Wooh.

Ooh and I cut my hair liao.

Before:


After:


Ugh, no image at all. Sienness.

Well, I'm doing quite ok now, apart from the crazy homework and tuition classes. Good thing I have chocolate to calm me down everyday. Ah, and I don't get fat :D.

Went to church today and the youth made a surprise for me. I saw a cake before that surprise, and I was thinking about them saying yesterday was Amelia's birthday, and I thought they were giving her a surprise party in church, manatau the cake writes: Welcome back iVan! I mean Ivan. Syokness. Thanks everyone!

And that day brought chocolates to school, like 10 packets? Gave to all my friends and few teachers, by few I mean 3 LOL. And then most of the people kept the chocolates in their pockets -_-. And most of their chocolates melted LOL. Zzz. I always forget to tell people to not keep the chocolates, just eat them. And then the Lindt sweet shaped one had its inner melted. Gg. Jia Li and Siew Ying wanted to be super shu2 nv3 (super lady-like), they bit the chocolate in half. Manatau the inner liquid oozed out and kena their school uniform. Hahaha!

Anyway, now my jet lag is officially over, I hope. Jet lag totally sucks for your information. When everyone is sleeping, you're awake doing nothing. When everyone is having fun / studying, you're sleepy / sleeping. Sien.

No more jet lag 'cause yesterday I was exhausted. Slept from 2am-3am and then I was awake till school time, prefect meeting and Dikir Barat practice. And then I fainted in the car and at home, then went to church for music practice. And then came home and played 1/4 match of DotA and kena mama own for not taking care of myself properly -_-. So slept at 11pm :D and now I'm normal. Back to normal, that is.

Proverbs 6:6
Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise.

No comments: