Sunday, February 1, 2009

Party!

LOL is the best medicine.
A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position..
As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"
"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."

Hahaha, pro wife!

Current feeling: Ugh. I wanna go to Malaysia but I don't wanna leave Italy. Sheesh.

Great. I went to host bro's classmate's birthday party last night. As usual, drink and drink and eat and talk, but I don't get drunk to the extent where I vomit everywhere and take off all my clothes.

But the condition is nice when you're drunk. You feel like slipping all the time, and you just wanna talk and talk >_>.

Well before going there we left home at 2pm and sat in the bar till 5pm but I didn't order anything. Gah, the spirit of yamcha and chatting was so strong. They chat and chat I just watch the TV which showed Music Videos and fall asleep.

And then went to the supermarket to get their alcohol, there was a Vodka with fur around it. Yeah literally, imagine a Vodka that wears a white fur coat. Ahh. But didn't take photos la, I'm gonna get killed by my host bro if I take photos of everything. And then got 5litre wine -__-. Super heavy for me, now I still feel sore in my arm.

You know those sticks they use during parties?

This one.

Mine leaked!




Suddenly I feel like investigating murder cases like in those FBI movies.
Well, leaving Italy means one thing - I will miss this person the most..


Heee..


*Licks herself everywhere*


Although I got scratched by her here and there.. My fault la, kacao her LOL.

And if you didn't notice that it's snowing in the photo..

It is snowing!

And I had a great lunch today. Mmm.

Lasagna, chicken, potatoes, vegetables.... Eat and eat.

Oh gosh. Classmates said Mr.Ng (Yeah he's teaching us English and he's erm.. you know... G..) wants us to get story books that are at least of 180 pages for our Reading Programme. GAH! even 'The Pearl' (SPM English book, or whatever the way you describe it) has only 87 pages. Are you challenging the Education Ministry Mr.Ng, are you? ARE YOU!?

Some more we have to pass up the story book we write about (Synopsis, characters, setting, comment...) as proof. Yeah, I don't disagree with this, yes a lot of people are cheating including me myself, at least don't do what Pn. Tan Boon Ai did to me last year.

I wrote about the book 'Liang Shan Bo & Zhu Ying Tai' / Romeo and Juliet in Chinese version -_-. And then guess what, we passed up this homework in September (or October, I forgot), and then till November I didn't get my story book back. And guess what, in November I was in the staffroom with my classmate, and then I saw my story book on Pn. Tan Boon Ai's table, and there was a bookmark in the book. WHAT LA YOU TEACHER. Read my book without permission and never apologise, you think you're superior when you're a teacher la? THIS IS CALLED STEALING OK. 'CAUSE YOU ARE TAKING MY STUFF WITHOUT PERMISSION AND READ THEM SOME MORE AND THINK VERY CUTE, PUT BOOKMARK!!!

Sigh, anyway I'm gonna buy 30 packets of chocolates. I listed out who to give, like church people's families, teachers, relatives and classmates etc.. 1week+ to go, to mourn or to rejoice? 'Both' is what I would say, as usual :).


Proverbs 27:2
Let someone else praise you, not your own mouth-
a stranger, not your own lips.

No comments: