Thursday, February 5, 2009

Expect the Unexpected.

LOL is the best medicine.
BLONDE: "Excuse me, what time is it right now?" WOMAN: "It's 11:25PM."
BLONDE: (confused look on face) "You know, it's the weirdest thing, I've asked that question thirty times today, and every time someone gives me a different answer."

Sigh, the world is like saying that blonde = dumb, but beautiful. Gah. Kelian de people.

Current feeling: Both happy and sad at the same time.
Good news anyway. I finished The Twilight Saga! THE Twilight Saga gahaha. I've finished all four! Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Time to read Midnight Sun, the same story but from the vampire boy, Edward Cullen's point of view. And now I'm gonna team up with Minyi, anti Jacob! Bella rocks, she can shield peoples' minds! :D

Anyway, an update on Yumi.

Woops.

*curious and smelling*

*trying to escape*
Hmph, you can't escape, lil' puppy!


*forced to smell*

*forced again*


*faints*
Gahaha, Joshua's shoes bring disasters!

Mum sent me this photo:
Guess what's that tag?

Awww, Yumi, you shouldn't have!

Yumi is like, oh-so-intelligent, she's the most intelligent dog ever! And more intelligent than monkeys or whatever creature you think human evolved from.

(Stupid owner iVan is like, totally unaware than dogs can't write -_-)

And good thing Jockee Jocky isn't neglected. Hah, stupid pointy-ears-dog! LOL joking, I love you Jocky! (I can't promise it's 100% true though)

Moooo. Gimme Yumi! I want children! Children children children of my own!


Grrr!

Aiyooo, today I home alone ah, and was like wondering, 'I though host bro said host mama free today? I wanna go to supermarket to buy those gifts like chocolates etc, but I can't go out on my own, for safety reasons, especially my appearance can't confirm nobody will attack me. LOL joking.

Ok back to reality, host mama bought me Brian, Joshua and Vivien chocolates leh!

Chocolates!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Don't laugh at me, my dad and mum didn't get any also! or else tomorrow you see orange papers and ribbons in the dustbin tomorrow. Anyway Brian's in Australia, so I guess I'll have to give the chocolate to.. myself, of course. Gahaha. >_> Well not really, will decide later.

Got a friend thought that I'm going back to Malaysia tomorrow LOL. HAHAHA >_>. Signs of missing me are showing. Joking.


Proverbs 19:1
Better to be poor and honest
than to be dishonest and a fool.

No comments: