Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday > Yi Lin.

Hey Yi Lin!
Happy Birthday!
You might not be here to see this post, but I still want to wish you happy birthday!

Still remember that day you gave me present at late night.. damn bising me. still say ur mum wanna meet my sis or what Makes me so touched for receiving that present. Haha.

So tell u guys something. I did the same back to this best friend I have. But know what, she was in KFC with her family. So I scolded her and said 'walao u purposely want me to go to KFC?' I went to KFC, with mum driving. Vivien also followed, so we went in KFC to give her the present.

Cute Present Content:
Muhibah Super-Nice-Cakes.
Some nice grapes.
Cookies.
FROZEN NUGGETs.

You'll laugh, but trust me, those nuggets are no worse than McDonalds' nuggets.

Note: SIM CHIEN CHENG. Those nuggets are supposed to be FRIED ok. I DID NOT SAY THAT FROZEN NUGGETS ARE NICER THAN MCDONALDS' NUGGETS!!!

Note AGAIN: Those nuggets aren't from normal supermarkets. They are from abnormal supermarkets. Mum ordered them.

All the 'bombs' above are for fun only, Yi Lin. Hope you won't mind them =).

No comments: