Saturday, November 22, 2008

Piano Lessons?

I have been taking piano lessons since 2002.
Now, I'm getting more and more lazy. Going to find excuses to NOT practise my piano already.

1. SPM is next yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I need to study. Music is not going to be my choice of career, it's just my hobby to play the piano, right? Therefore, I should focus on my studies.

2. Teacher said 'practise 10 minutes everyday also can already. For example, after dinner.' But, where got time? After dinner, homework. Come home from school, homework and tuition. And then it's family time in the evening and at night. Piano or Family more important? Family!!!

3. Piano lessons for Grade 8 students cost a whopping RM200 per month.
You'd better watch out
You'd better not cry
You'd better keep cash
I'm telling you why
RECESSION IS COMING TO TOWN. (Well, it's already in town.)
Why should I waste my parents money? Even though they say 'invest ma.' But it's still wasting =(

Well, these are only excuses. Now that I haven't practise my songs, I'm gonna wake up at 7am tomorrow and PRACTISE!!!!!

Edit: failed.

No comments: