Sunday, December 28, 2008

You know you want to read my blog. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!!!!!! So read.

Lately I have trouble creating Titles for my posts. Argh.

Ever wondered how supermarkets in Italy look like?

THEY HAVE LOTS OF CHEESE OK. ALL KINDS OF CHEESE. PARMESAN, MOZARELLA, MOLALALA, YOU NAME IT! AND IT'S SOOOOOO AWESOME! CAN SCRATCH YOURSELF SUMMORE. NOT LIKE IN MALAYSIA, ONLY PIZZA HUT GOT CHEESE ONE. AND THEY SHOW YOU THE GRUMPY FACE WHEN YOU ASK FOR CHEESE.

And the supermarket here makes you put the trolley back nicely, or else kiss your 1 euro goodbye. That's RM5 ok.


Also, finally after a year of doing experiments, I found the true way to wear Crocs. This way:
It's fun, try it!
It looks like pizza, it smells like pizza, it tastes like pizza, but it's not pizza, and I forgot the name LOL.


Ever wondered how does a Chinese restaurant in Italy look like?
This is just a special table anyway. AND IT HAS AN AQUARIUM UNDER IT OKAY! SO AWESOME! With the pump summore.


Normal dinner...

Abnormal receipt...

If you still don't get it...
That's 80 Euros ok, not Rm80 or 80Yen. [And I don't photoshop.] 80 Euros means near Rm400 already for these stuff that only cost not more than RM100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about going overseas and bluffing the innocent people!
I can ask grandma to cook 'Lui Cha' [What-what tea rice with all sorts of vegetables] and sell them at 5Euros per bowl ok. Just fly to Italy and be a millionaire!
Ok, I know stuff would be at this expensive if we compare. But if I don't compare then I can use up all my Euros here lah, crazy meh? A can of cola costs about 1,30 Euros, which is like x5 the price in Malaysia. Freaky!
Anyway, for the 'who is da cutest' poll, I still don't understand why would you guys pick 'Ong Poh Poh'. 16 votes for Ong Poh Poh and 1 vote ONLY for Fiona. Hello? It's not good to be sarcastic at a poll! Be honest! Now I'll make you love Fiona for the rest of your life. You'll even put her as your desktop background and phone background and print it out then tepek on your file!

See how fluffy she is? More fluffy than a cow! I mean, a rabbit! How many cats in Malaysia have that fold on their hands? So cute!! Unlike Malaysian's stray cats, jumping here. jumping there, jumping here and everywhere! [Makes me think of Choral Speaking, heh.] and do naughty things in the middle of the road. Free show meh?


I bet she knows I'm capturing her, [duh!] pretending to be avoiding my camera when I'm helping her to 'camwhore'. So cute!! And she's not photoshopped! Natural beauty! 100% kawaiiness!! And how many cats in Malaysia know how to act cute!?

She pretends to be emo, how cute!! See her eyes at night! So huge! Huger than that of any act cute girl out there! She's the most beautiful creation of God! [Sorry Vivien, you're not the most beautiful anymore. Erm, you were never beautiful!] (Just joking, hahah.) But this doesn't mean you're the most beautiful ok.
She [I mean Fiona, not you Vivien. Haha.] is so cute that you would wanna squeeze her until her eyes bulge out!
2008 is coming to an end! Woohooooooo.

No comments: