Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snowflakes!

Added: Attention to people who kena MSN virus. Try changing your password, 'cause I have a friend who kena that, she changed her password and there isn't any problem anymore. I'm not sure if it works, try loh.

Currently listening to: Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson.
Currently feeling: Dizzy.


Well so much for my half-an-hour emo for being homesick last night. But woi, it's an awesome experience to be homesick ok. Blackie ChongYaw, I'm not geli k. LOL.


It snowed a lot yesterday, so the car was covered with a lot of snow.
Had to wake up at 8am 'cause I wanted to follow host dad to some festival.

And then when I entered the car, I was shocked. SHOCKED.


SO LENG RIGHT AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR. SNOWFLAKESSS. By the way, snow is shiny under sunlight!

But the windscreen very cham.

I might leave the world anytime sitting in a car like this. LOL joking.


And then I acted smart and I wanted to stick the snowflakes to my gloves. So I winded wound down the window of the car and.. it didn't stop winding down -_-, till I pressed the button again. So the snowflakes died.

DEAD.

It was so cold I had to wear my hat and gloves. Usually I don't.
And then bad thing about the hat is it shapes your hair. Unless you wash your hair, you're gonna be hideous.

Before:



After:

That's my long johns, not my bra strap. I don't wear bras.

Ok so this is what I came here for:
They marched from a place to the church.
Gunz.

When we reached the church, there was an Italian service for an hour. When I first sat down, my phone rang -____-. The people around me looked at me leh. Paiseh. Dad phoned me, and talked about Homesick. Then we ended our Father-to-Son chat.
Well, at least I'm not as bad as the choir guitarist who dropped his phone. LOL.
Fell asleep in church as well -_-. Tee hee.
After the church service, everyone went out to see the 'performance'. It was great! Really like kawat kaki one. The commander blah blah then they do certain moves.
They really shoot. 10 shots ping pong piang. Just like when we stop when kawat-ing.
And then they marched again, to another place.
''Urgh, my underwear! I wanna pull it aside! Focus.. focus..''
And then they went to salute their er.. Former leaders. March to the grave, march march march!

Some more got people sell fast food. :D


Anyway, still wanna emphasise on what is beautiful. People say there aren't snowflakes that are alike. How wonderful! Some more more beautiful than finger prints.

Proverbs 4:7
Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do!
And whatever else you do, develop good judgement.

2 comments:

HhuUiI said...

WOW! Very Nice! cute too~ hahaha

iVan Chong said...

U mean me or snowflakes? LOL.!