Friday, January 16, 2009

Puppy's name is..

Currently listening to: I Want It All by High School Musical 3.
Current feeling: I WANT TO SEE THE PUPPY!!!

Yumi!
Pronounced as 'You-Me'.
You and me! How nice.

According to this website: http://www.zelo.com/firstnames/findresults.asp?name=YUMI , Yumi means beautiful :D

Ok anyway, this name is given by Joshua (2nd bro) lor, last time Jocky also named by him one.

History:
Jocky was the name of Joshua's pet in Neopets.com LOLL. And then he took the name for our dog. But now Joshua says that Yumi is acting like Fiona (my host's cat). Bite and smack with paws.

Yumi-pon is a name of a creature in Patapon, the PSP game, a creature that carries a bow and shoots arrows. Woo. Sexy 'archress'!

So the poll is closed (LOLL!!) and the puppy's name is Yumi! Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi Yumi. I'm gonna love euu so much!

But you better stay small in size, or else I make you do that one with Jocky. Hmph. Nah, just joking LOL.

Also, thank you all for the funny and cute suggestions, but sorry that I'm not using them LOL.


Proverbs 14:29
People with understanding control their anger;
a hot temper shows great foolishness.

No comments: