Saturday, January 3, 2009

Fit Fiona.

Today while I was reading and computing, suddenly a fat cat came in.


And then I carried her up to the table. She ran around lor.

Run till go to the cupboard from the table. -_-
Haha! Play snow la play snow, now cannot come in, fat cat!!!
The reason I say that Fiona is 'fit' is because of this video. Enjoy :)

P/S: To off my blog song, kindly press the pause button on the Mp3 player above my chat box, thank you :) Also, on your speakeres please. It's kinda too low in volume.

One two three four five six seven eight, two two three four five six seven eight... LOL.

Oh, before I forget, Happy Schooling everyone in KB!! Send my regards to all the teachers orhs! Nah, just joking. But, happy schooling :) Get your back-to-school-equipments ready! I'm gonna miss 4s2/5s2.

By the way, please help me to promote PMN (pick my nose), to compete with LMAO (laugh my ass off) and ROFL (roll on floor laughing). You can even make it PMNB (pick my nose b....)!

No comments: