Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Names names names!

Currently listening to: Fall For You by 2ndhand Serenade.
Current feeling: DOGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what name should we give to this bitch. Yes bitch, a female dog mar.

I thought of 'Bitchy'. Simple, nice and cute. Brian would agree. 'Bitchy, you are so bitchy!'. After all, a bitch is a female dog what. Takkan name it with stupid names like 'Milo', 'Bubbles', 'Buttercup', 'Bibi', 'Minnie', 'Coco' etc etc.

I am so high ok. Checked all websites like dogchatforum.com about dogs and how to take care of them, what food should not be eaten by dogs, how to train them to not to pee all around the house, how to train her to not to bite people, and etc etc.

I am so happy and gila on the puppy I hope my parents won't ever have the thought of giving the puppy away anymore!

It was fun also today in school. I was so bored during a lesson, I turned back and said ''Urghhh!!''. The whole row of girls were shocked and were like, ''OMG WHAT WAS THAT!?'' [Of course in Italian] then they laughed like siao lo hahahaha.

Sad case, I won't be able to get in touch with teh puppy. It's her early stage now, it's important to make her smell me till she likes me T_T, or at least show her my photo everyday. That way she'll love me the most, Bitchy I love you!

All hail Bitchy, the super cute dog!


P/s: If the dog is given away, I will suicide cry to death? Pleaseeee don't give it away..

Anyway, can everyone please suggest names by entering a name in the comment box?
And then I will take the names and make a poll, so that everyone can vote and I can be happy. LOL.

* For non-bloggers, please select ''Comment as: Name/URL, and insert your name, no need URL if you don't have one. Thank you!



Proverbs 11:13
A gossip goes around telling secrets,
but those who are trustworthy can keep a confidence.

9 comments:

iVan Chong said...

I suggest 'Bitchy'!

iVan Chong said...

wkee suggested 'Florence'!

iVan Chong said...

Jake suggested 'Rabit' -_-!

iVan Chong said...

Eesheon suggested 'noob' -_-
Mummy named it 'poppy' / 'baobei'
Florence suggested 'Daling' 'Darla' 'Chloe'
YiWen suggested 'ivan', which is cute enuf to be compared to the cute puppy
Sim supports 'Bitchy'!!

Anonymous said...

SANDY~ sounds brownish.. but still girly... but darling is the best..

iVan Chong said...

haha. I demand 'Bitchy!!!'
darling lol. not bad!
hmm, when shud i start the poll..
and pls don't spam the poll Florence Yeap. LOL.

iVan Chong said...

KhangSheng suggested 'Sylvia'
Hooi, QingJun and Ceekwei: Carino (it means cute in italian)
ZhiYee suggested 'Blondie' 'Poh Poh' 'Marshmallow' 'Fairy' 'Fifi'
WeiRong supports 'Poppy'
Yong Huei supports 'ivan' -_-

cheap bridesmaid Dresses said...

ruby

cheap prom dresses said...

SANDY~ sounds brownish.. but still girly... but darling is the best..